Wednesday, March 7, 2012

And the Results are in....

Last week I had EIGHT tubes of blood drawn to check my horimone levels & to check me for diabetes. Everything came back normal except my insulin level is a bit high which is to be expected with PCOS.

Most of the time I would be happy about having good test results... But this time im very heartbroken. I just want them to fix me. If all my bloodwork comes back ok there is nothing to fix. We know something is wrong and we've been searching for it for 8 years..I deserve answers. "I dont know" or "its the PCOS" just isnt good enough excuses anymore.

Has anyone else noticed that EVERYONE is getting pregnant & having babies these days or is it just me b/c of the situation im in? I think if one more person says "im pregnant" im going to have a stroke. Its hard for me to accept because ive been thru so much on this journey to baby #1 and other people are onto baby #1,2,3,4,5 or 6..... And don't get me started on those people who are baby making factories who can't even take care of themselves let alone a little baby...

Also, i find it annoying that most (not all.. dont get offensive if you are reading this and have said this to me before) people who say "oh, it'll work out" or "it will happen when its your time" or even "dont give up hope" have 1 or more kids and have no idea how infertility effects your life, your marriage, your body, your mind, your emotions, & your heart.

Guess ill go drown myself in my river of tears... Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. ;( this really just sucks..no other way of saying it.

    and.call me annoying..but your baby will come one way or the other..you are meant to be a mother!

    And..when I couldn't have a baby EVERYONE was having a baby..my favorite was the people complaining about pregnancy..GAG..what idiots.

    I'm praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally with Tristan!

    I know I have said it before, but one way or another you will be a mother. You could give up hope if you wanted, but then that takes away your motivation to get to the end result...a baby.

    You got this, and yay for oatmeal being b&g. Ha I cracked up when I read that this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with ya on this one. I can only imagine how hard it is not being able to have a baby if you want one. And I totally agree about the babymakers that dont appreciate it and spit out kid after kid that they then get on welfare to support. It breaks my heart that I got "fixed" because I wanted to be a responsible woman and be able to take care of the kids I have. Now that I am financially able to support more, I cant physically do it. My prayers are with ya April. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete