Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Here we go again....

I decided to start up my blog again..(like I dont have enough stuff on my plate already!) let me just do a quick overview of where I am right now in my life...

1. I am 5 classes from being done with my bachelors degree in business mgmt.
2. Joe & I have been married almost 7 years.. man time flies
3. I have an awesome niece & nephew. who are 1 & 4
4. I have a great job working for Financial Healthcare Resources doing hospital billing.
5. Joe & I are TTC. This will be year EIGHT. But we have hopes this is our year. (you will hear alot about this in the blog)
6. Joe & I are trying to be debt free by the end of 2012 (except for our house, car, & student loans)
7. I currently dont have any contact w/ any of my family... - LONG story, that i'll try not to bore you with.
8. I just recently started a healthier life style of eating.

I think thats about it going on w/ me right now.

Happy Reading....

1 comment: